Adding value for ALL RS sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
- Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
- The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
- The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
- By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
- One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
East Lothian, Tynemouth, Hayling all coming up in June
So many RS400 events coming up in June and July!
As ever the clubs are asking for early entry to help their planning. Here's a quick rundown -
Stewart Brewing Scottish Tour, East Lothian, 3/4 June
Re-live the Nationals at the ELYC Regatta!
TridentUK Northern Tour, Tynemouth, 17/18 June
With a good home fleet, Tynemouth should deliver a fun, competitive event
Rooster National Tour Southern Champs at the Salcombe Gin Regatta
19 RS400 entires already, the early entry deadline is midnight tonight!
If you haven't got your tickets for the Salcombe Gin Summer Ball yet, buy them here (or with your entry), partners, families and friends all very welcome.
And then it's the Lord Birkett, Findhorn, Arun, Yorkshire Dales in the run up to the big one, the Noble Marine Rooster RS400 National Championships at Mounts Bay, 63 entries already!
A way off yet, but you are advised to egt your entries in for the Lymington Dinghy Regatta now too, thye have a 120 boat limit across all classes.
Full calendar here