Adding value for ALL RS sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
- Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
- The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
- The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
- By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
- One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
Noble Marine Rooster RS400 National Championships - EARLY ENTRY DEADLINE 15th May
Have you see how many sailors have already saved £50 on their Nationals entry by entering before the early entry deadline of 15th May?
Have a look here
If you are still on the fence, these thoughts from our committee members are well worth a read:
"Marazion is a lovely town, with great food, especially the pasties! Launching is easy from a wide beach are, with a short sail to the race area. The visit to St.Michael's Mount is a real highlight, having a drink with the St Aubyn family and lots of cool photo opportunities on the island.
I should also mention the dolphins, on one light day the fleet were impossible to round up for a start as a pod of dolphins were close by and far more exciting!"
"The RS400 Nationals really is for sailors of all abilities, Mike and I, both Grandmasters, attended North Berwick as our first Nationals in 2022, won the Endeavour award and had our accommodation booked for Mounts Bay within a couple of weeks. We had such fantastic fun. Great racing, great socials and a friendly fleet."